View the board of directors handbook:
Expectations of Board Members:
- Attend and participate in meetings on a regular basis, and special events as able.
- Participate on a standing committee of the board, and serve on ad-hoc committees as necessary.
- Be alert to community concerns that can be addressed by Rochester Education Foundation's mission, objectives, and programs.
- Help communicate and promote Rochester Education Foundation's mission and programs to the community.
- Become familiar with Rochester Education Foundation's finances, budget, and financial/resource needs.
- Understand the policies and procedures of Rochester Education Foundation.
- All Directors are expected to support Rochester Education Foundation through their own financial contributions. While the Board does not set giving expectations, it is hoped that all Directors will give generously and to the best of their ability. Contributions are expected annually.